You are providing your information to Lucas Oil Products, Inc. (“Lucas Oil” or “Sponsor”). The information you provide will only be used for marketing purposes. Participation in the Sweepstakes implies an understanding and acceptance of all rules.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
AT http://www.lucasoil.com/PrivacyPolicy AND THAT YOUR ENTRY AND THE PERSONAL
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES
WILL BE SHARED WITH THE PRIZE PROVIDERS (including Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, LLC, Squaw Valley Ski Holdings, LLC, Alpine Meadows Ski Resort, LLC, Snow Summit, LLC), LUCAS OIL, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Lucas Oil, 302 N. Sheridan St., Corona, CA, 92878, United States.
- Eligibility: The Ultimate California Road Trip Sweepstakes 2021 (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who adhere to the guidelines on the online sweepstakes page and who are at least 18+ years old at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous continental United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees, temporary employees, independent contractors, and interns of Lucas Oil, Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, LLC, Squaw Valley Ski Holdings, LLC, Alpine Meadows Ski Resort, LLC, Snow Summit, LLC, Alterra Mountain Company, Ikon Pass, Inc., or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Lucas Oil as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 12, 2021 at 12:00 AM and ending on July 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM (“Sweepstakes Period”). All online entries must be received by July 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM. All times are Eastern Daylight Time[RP(1] .
- How to Enter: Enter the Sweepstakes by going to https://www.social.lucasoil.com/ultimate-california-road-trip during the Sweepstakes Period and following the instructions posted. The entrant must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements as specified to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Lucas Oil. You may enter only once, and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Official Rules. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method, or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. Limit one (1) entry per person or household regardless of entry method.
- Prize: One (1) winner (“Winner”) will receive: two (2) adult 2021-2022 Ikon™ Passes (subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions thereof); three (3) $200 resort gift cards (one for each of Mammoth Mountain, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, and Big Bear Mountain Resort); one (1) $400 gift card to cover ancillary expenses such as gas, food, and beverages; one (1) Lucas Oil products prize pack; two (2) nights of lodging for the winner and guest at The Village at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows Resort; two (2) nights of lodging for the winner and guest at Mammoth Mountain Inn; two (2) nights of lodging for the winner and guest in Big Bear Lakes, California; and one (1) GoPro Camera to capture the journey (collectively, the “Prize”). The approximate retail value of the Prize is $6,000. Should a potential winner be a current 2021-2022 Ikon Pass holder, then (a) the Prize shall consist of and be limited to a refund (in the currency paid) of winner’s current 2021-22 Ikon Pass or (b) winner may transfer the pass to a friend. The Ikon™ Passes are complimentary passes and are therefore: (a) excluded from the Ikon Pass Adventure Assurance Program, (b) not eligible for upgrade, and (c) not eligible to earn credit toward the purchase of 2022-2023 passes in the event of any pass destination closure(s) due to COVID-19 (including any related strains or variations). Blackout dates for lodging at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows include December 18, 2021 to January 8, 2022, January 14-17, 2022 and February 18-27, 2022; Blackout dates for lodging at Mammoth Mountain are December 18, 2021 to January 8, 2022, January 15-17, 2022 and February 19-21, 2022; and Blackout dates for Snow Summit are December 18, 2021 to January 8, 2022, January 15-17, 2022 and February 19-21, 2022. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and the actual/appraised value of the Prize may differ at time of Prize award. The specifics of the Prize will be solely determined by the Sponsor and all lodging is subject to availability. No cash or other Prize substitution is permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The Prize is nontransferable. Any and all Prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes will be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of a prize, or transfer/assignment of a prize to others, or request for the cash equivalent by the Winner is permitted. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for Lucas Oil, Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, LLC, Squaw Valley Ski Holdings, LLC, Alpine Meadows Ski Resort, LLC, Snow Summit, LLC, Alterra Mountain Company, and each of its related subsidiaries and affiliates to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
The Prize is subject to the following additional requirements and restrictions: The Prize must be booked through Sponsor, and must be booked no later than 45 days prior to arrival, subject to availability. Except as set forth in this section, all Prize activities (including, without limitation, travel and lodging) must be taken and completed by April 10, 2022 (or, if earlier, by the 2021-22 winter closing days of Mammoth Mountain, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, or Big Bear Mountain Resort, as applicable). Winner’s companion must, as of the date of travel, be a legal resident of the United States and eighteen (18) years of age or older; provided, that a companion under eighteen (18) years of age may accompany Winner if Winner is such minor companion’s parent or legal guardian. Each of Winner and Winner’s companion must execute and deliver to Sponsor a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and, except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release in the form(s) provided by Sponsor by the date indicated for return on the document(s) prior to travel booking and travel documents being issued as a condition to booking or use of any component of the Prize; which documents must also be executed by the accompanying parent or legal guardian for any minor companion on behalf of such parent or legal guardian and on behalf of the minor companion. Winner and his/her companion are responsible for obtaining and providing proper travel and citizenship documentation in order to travel in connection with use of the Prize, which may include passports, driver’s licenses and other valid photo identifications. Those without proper travel and citizenship documentation may be denied boarding and use of the Prize, in which case no consideration will be awarded.
The Prize activities, including, without limitation, skiing, are subject to weather, safety and other similar limitations and restrictions, as well as the duration of the 2021-22 ski season, which may be affected by many factors, including but not limited to, snow conditions, runs open, unusually harsh weather, the COVID-19 pandemic or other epidemic or pandemic, travel advisories, public health or government order, or any other event or occurrence, as determined by each resort in its sole discretion, which may result in limitation of Prize and/or which may limit or prohibit Mammoth Mountain, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, and/or Big Bear Mountain Resort from conducting operations. In the event of any such impacts on the use of the Prize, no cash or other consideration will be provided to Winner, but Winner may reschedule his/her use of the Prize to another time in the 2021-22 ski season or during the summer 2022 season. No compensation of any kind other than this optional rescheduling will be provided under any circumstances whatsoever and the Prize will expire and be forfeited if no such rescheduling is booked prior to March 1, 2023 and only one (1) rebooking will be allowed. All resort organized activities are subject to all resort rules and regulations, which must be observed by Winner, which may include, without limitation, execution and delivery to resorts of releases of liability and other instruments in the form(s) provided by the resorts.
- Consumer Disclosure: ODDS OF WINNING THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS SATISFYING THE ENTRY AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- Winner selection and notification: On or about August 1, 2021, a random drawing from among all eligible entries will be conducted under Sponsor’s supervision. The Winner will be notified by phone and/or an email message within forty-eight (48) hours of the selection. Lucas Oil will have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to Winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings, or for Winner’s provision of incorrect, or otherwise non-functioning contact information. The Winner will be required to confirm his/her name, address, phone number, and email address, or the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. The receipt by Winner of the Prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AND ALL OF WINNER’S PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this Sweepstakes, you understand that Lucas Oil, anyone acting on behalf of Lucas Oil, or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and Winner’s name, video, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity, or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Lucas Oil reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Lucas Oil may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Lucas Oil. Lucas Oil reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or website, or violates these Official Rules. Lucas Oil has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made Lucas Oil reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Lucas Oil. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to release and hold harmless Lucas Oil; Alterra Mountain Company; Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, LLC; Snow Summit, LLC; Squaw Valley Ski Holdings, LLC; Alpine Meadows Ski Resort, LLC; and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors, managers, and agents (“Sponsor Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, CONCERNING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW ARE LIMITED IN ALL RESPECTS TO THE DURATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR PARTIES OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN THE CREATION OR OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will you or any participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winner’s List: For the name of the Winner, please contact us at [email protected] and in the subject line of the email type 'Please e-mail me the Winner' for the Lucas Oil Sweepstakes.
- COVID-19: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death, especially for senior citizens and individuals with underlying medical conditions. By visiting Mammoth Mountain, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, and Big Bear Mountain Resort, Winner voluntarily assumes all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
[RP(1]Canadian residents are not eligible to enter.